1) Download & extract the PaperFetch.zip file to a convenient location on your hard disk.
2) Run the PaperFetch.exe file (for Windows) or the PaperFetch.app (for Mac).
If you encounter the dialog box shown below, click to "Restart the program as administrator".
Install PaperFetch Add-on
Sorry, your browser is not supported. Currently supported browsers is Firefox and Chrome, and supported operating systems are Mac OS and Windows.
3) Click on the blue button below. If the internet browser (e.g. Firefox) requests a restart, make sure to restart it.
4) Once you open PaperFetch for the first time, (if) this window will appear - Click "Yes":
If you experience difficulties or problems, or mistakenly did not click on the correct buttons while installing PaperFetch, please email us (email@example.com).
To override Firefox add-on signature block:
1) Type: about:config into the address bar.
2) Type: signature
3) Double-click onto the xpinstall.signatures.required
4) Restart Firefox. Install the Paperfetch add-on.